Schach Praline 3

Schach Praline 3
Kann Weiß gewinnen ??? WIE ?

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

Press Release from the FIDE President

 
 

Diese Nachricht wurde Ihnen von boesian via Google Reader gesendet.

 
 

via World Chess Federation - FIDE von bb@fide.com (Baira Tsedenova) am 14.06.11

official_logo
Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PRESS RELEASE

I was asked to visit Libya this past weekend, and I am very satisfied that I saw that chess could play such a critical role in promoting peace at this time of crisis.

I had very serious meetings regarding the objectives I had set, and I am proud that FIDE could contribute to the peace process in the region and the world.

It is therefore unfortunate that some people are trying to use this trip to wrongfully politicize the situation in FIDE and I am asking everybody to show complete solidarity for the peace efforts in Libya.



GENS UNA SUMUS - WE ARE ONE FAMILY

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
FIDE President

PRESS RELEASE

 
 

Optionen:

 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen